Thursday, June 1, 2017

Altenew Florals + ZIGs

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! Hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday! Can you believe that today is the day of June? This year is going by fast! Now that the kids are out of school and their activities slow down, I am looking forward to the additional crafting time!

One of my new favorite stamp company is Altenew. I am falling in love with all their floral stamp sets! If you are not familiar with this company, check out their selection in the MarkerPOP store!

Today, I am working with the beautiful Altenew's Bamboo Rose stamp set and ZIG Clean Color Markers:


I really enjoy using watercolors on my project. Especially because you can do the 'care-free' coloring style for a messy, but gorgeous outcome! I stamped the images with black ink. The images are then colored in with ZIG markers. The sentiment is stamped in black ink as well. To finish the card I decided to round two of the corners and attached clear droplets to the card.


Please stop by the MarkerPOP blog for the list of supplies used on today's card!


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome day!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment