Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hello, Friend

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! My style is Clean and Simple. I love the simplicity of the final project. I sometimes feel guilty with how quick it takes to make a card. So I have started to added some additional touches that I believe push the card to the next level! One of my new favorites is the NUVO Drops!

Today, I am using the Altenew's Be Strong stamp set and Chameleon markers:


I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the images onto the white cardstock. I used a couple orange and yellows Chameleon markers to color in the individual bulbs. To make the bulbs look more life-like, I covered each one with Clear Nuvo Drops. When the drops dry, they give off a glassy look to the bulbs. A sentiment is stamped at the bottom of the card.


I used the following markers on today's card:
Chameleon markers -

Please head on over to the MarkerPOP blog for the list of supplies used on today's card.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment