Thursday, June 29, 2017

This Place is Not My Home

Hello, Joy Clair friends! It is Jessi from the Joy Clair Design Team. How many of you love to camp in the summer? I think it would be fun...until I think about sleeping in the hot, sticky night and that changes my mind. Now, if I had access to a camper, that might change my mind...might.

Today I am using a number of different Joy Clair sets to create this Bible journaling page below:


To start this page, I stamped the camper image from the Happy Camper stamp set. I stamped an additional camper onto paper and use it for the masking around the camper. I wanted to make it look like the camper was moving, so I added exhaust behind the camper by stamping the bubbles from the Anchor of Hope stamp set.

The next step is to add the trees to the scene. I stamped a couple onto paper from masking process. The trees are from the Happy Camper stamp set. To add the mountain background, I placed the masking trees in place and stamped the mountains. The mountains and clouds are from the Wild and Free stamp set.

The entire page is colored in using Zig Clean Color Watercolor markers. I wanted to add stars to the sky. I wanted to try something instead of white paint splatters. I used NUVO White enamel drops to create the starry sky. Once the stars were dry, I added the stickers for the wording on the page.


Are you interested in learning the latest news going on with Joy Clair? Join us on your favorite Social media sites to see our newest products and samples from the design team members.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!


Supplies:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
ZIG Clean Color Markers
NUVO White Drops
Variety of Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment