Thursday, June 29, 2017

You're Absolutely Fabulous

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! Today I am sharing a card using one of the New Hero Arts stamp set. When I first saw this set, I knew that I needed to get my hands on it! When I was much younger, maybe even now, I loved playing with paper dolls. The Stamp & Cut - Dress Up stamp set brought back some memories!

I decided to pair up this super cute stamp set and the fabulous Chasing Dreams paper pad.


Along with the stamp set, there are three skirt dies. I Iove the skirt die that you fold to make it pop off the card. I used that die on a fun print from the paper pad. I decided to paper piece the top by stamping the image onto another print and cutting it out by hand.


Time to piece the card together! First, I stamped the legs onto white cardstock. I aligned the skirt up with the legs to help with the placement of the top of the body stamp. Once the image was stamped, I glued in the paper-pieced shirt. The hair and skin portions of the image are colored into with Chameleon markers. To finish the girl image, I used pink NUVO enamel drops to color in the ponytail holder, necklace, and shoes. The simple sentiment is stamped on the corner of the cardstock panel. The panel is then attached to a fun print.


The following Chameleon markers were used on today's card: NU0, NU1, NU3, BR4, BR5

Stop by the MarkerPOP blog for the complete list of supplies!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Jessi


1 comment:

  1. I love her pretty dress. The image is just darling! Adorable card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete