Thursday, July 20, 2017

Aloha Pineapples!

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! Pineapples are really popular right now! They are everywhere! Stamps...Papers...even Home Décor! I love them!!! So when I saw the super cute Lawn Fawn's Aloha stamp set, I had to have it!!!

I decided to pair up the stamp set with Chameleon markers and used the no-line technique:


The pineapple image is randomly stamped across a blank card. I used a light colored ink, so it 'disappears' once the image is colored in. The stem of the pineapples were colored in first. The Chameleon markers YG3 and GR3 were used. The body of the pineapple were colored in with the YL2 and YO3 markers.


To fill the empty space on the card, I stamped the 'aloha' word across the card. To finish the card, I used a brown fine tip pen and added the spikes to the pineapples. 



Who loves a giveaway? Click HERE to get more details!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Jessi




No comments:

Post a Comment