Friday, August 18, 2017

Joy Clair's Flamingo Bible Page

Hello, Joy Clair friends!!! Today I am super excited to share one of the latest Bible pages. I could not wait to get to work with the Color by Faith's Be a Flamingo stamp set! I did have a hard time deciding which one to work with first...flamingos or the pineapple. Flamingos it was!

Here is my page using the Color by Faith's Be a Flamingo set:


To start this page, I stamped the flamingos at the bottom of the page. I did use the masking technique on the two flamingos on the right side of the page. In doing this technique, it gives the illusion that one flamingo is standing behind another one. 

I used Prima Watercolors to color in that scene. I used a pink for the flamingos. A tan for the beach. A dark blue for the ocean water and a lighter blue for the sky.  Once the watercolor was dry, I stamped a variety of the word stamps from the Flamingo stamp set.

Interested in learning more about Joy Clair or keep updated on their latest news? Join us on our different social media accounts.

Thank you for stopping by!

Jessi

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! LOVE your beautiful page and these terrific verses and quotes!!

    ReplyDelete