Friday, October 13, 2017

Joy Clair - Love of Watercolors!

Hello, Joy Clair friends! Have you been enjoying the projects from the design team? I love to see how each member has her own style. It is fun to see a stamp set in a new light and be inspired to stretch that stamp set further!

Today I will be showing you two projects, one using a Everyday stamp set and one using a Color by Faith stamp set. 

My first project for today is one of my latest Bible Journaling pages. I am using the everyday stamp set, Fly with Me.


My style tends to lean towards CAS (Clean and Simple). When it comes to Bible journaling, I like to keep it to the columns. (However, I do like to change it up every once in awhile!) One of my favorite things is to also use watercolors in the Bible. So for today's page, I stamped off by stamping the images in black ink. Once the ink was dried, I colored in the column with a variety of watercolors. To make the clouds look more white, than cream, I used white watercolor. To complete the page, I stamped the birds and the word stamp onto the page.

Next up, is a card using the Out of this World stamp set:


To start this card, I wanted to create a galaxy background. To do this, I used pinks, blues, purples and black. Once the background dried, I added white paint splatters. The image of the planet and spaceman are stamped in black ink. The images are then colored in using markers. The images are then cut out. This card has several different layers. I attached navy cardstock onto the kraft card base. The galaxy sky is cut out using fancy die. The next layer is a piece of vellum, also cut out using the fancy die. The stamped images are attached on top of the vellum. The sentiment is embossed in white on a black strip of black cardstock.

Interested in learn the latest news with Joy Clair Stamps? We would love for you to follow our Social Media pages!


Thank you for stopping by!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment