Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Joy Clair's Embossing and Watercolor

Hello, Joy Clair friends! Can you believe that it is October? This year has flown by fast! Now that with the holiday season around the corner, I am sure the rest of the year will go by faster! 

Today I will be showing you two projects, one using a Everyday stamp set and one using a Color by Faith stamp set. 

My first project for today is one of my latest Bible Journaling pages. I am using Color by Faith's Noah's Ark stamp set:


I wanted to keep this page simple. So I stamped the ark in brown. The clouds were stamped in a gray ink. The animals are stamped in a orange/brown color. Once these inks dried, I used a variety of distress inks and used them as watercolors and filled in the rest of the column. To add the look of the rain starting, I used the salt/pepper dots from the Salt and the Light stamp set. To finish the page, I stamped the phase stamps with black ink.

Next up, is a card using the Rose Sentiments stamp set:


I love working with kraft cardstock. I really love how the color red POPS off the kraft color. To start my card, I stamped the rose frame with red ink and cut the frame out. For the card, I embossed swirls on the front of the card. To make the swirls stand out, I lightly swiped a white ink pad across the embossed swirls. I wanted the sentiment to stand out, so I stamped it ink brown ink. The rose frame is attached to the card base using foam dots.

Interested in learn the latest news with Joy Clair Stamps? We would love for you to follow our Social Media pages!


Thank you for stopping by!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment