Monday, November 13, 2017

JC- Dog Gone Christmas & Calendar Fun

Hello, Joy Clair friends! Can you believe that we are almost half way through November? Where did the month go? Christmas is just around the corner! Speaking of Christmas, do you include your pets in the festivities? We always include one of the larger bones for are dog. It is so big that it sticks around for way over a month!

First up, is a project that I created using the super adorable, Dog Gone Christmas stamp set! A perfect stamp set for dog-lovers!


For this card, I wanted the dog and the dog house to pop off the card. To do so, I used a circle die to cut out the circle in the center of the card. The dog house is stamped in the center of the circle. The image is then colored in using Chameleon markers. The dog image is stamped on a separate piece of cardstock. Once the dog is colored in, the image is cut out using scissors. The dog is attached using a foam dot. To finish the card, I stamped and embossed the sentiment in white.

Next up, I included a planner page I created using the new Calendar Fun stamp set:


I really love the washi stamp images included in this set stamp. I alternated stamping the tape images in red and orange inks. These washi stamps add a unique design to the planner sheet. I used the month, day, and numbers to fill out the date at the top of the page. At the bottom of the planner page there is a place to write in a quote. So I included the speech bubble image inside the box. To add more detail to the planner page, I used the Fall Leaves stamp set to decorate the empty box towards the top of the page.

Interested in learn the latest news with Joy Clair Stamps? We would love for you to follow our Social Media pages!


Thank you for stopping by!
Jessi


No comments:

Post a Comment