Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Joy Clair Farewell

Hello, Joy Clair friends! Today is a bittersweet day for me. Today is my last post as a member of the Joy Clair design team. After 2 years, I have decided it is time for me to take a break from design teams. This has been such an awesome company to be a part of. I had the pleasure of being one of the first design team members. It has been amazing to watch this wonderful company grow! And I am sure that we haven't seen the best from them yet! Thank you Christy and Amanda for the opportunity to be part of your crafting journey.

Today, I created my latest Bible Journaling page with the new Born is the King stamp set:


I used Neo-colors to color in the panel of the Bible page. I used a mixture of blues and purples to get the final color. The colors are blended using the baby wipe technique. (Simply swiping the colors with the baby wipe.) The images and words are stamped and embossed in gold. Stickers were used to complete the wording along the edge of the Bible page.

Interested in learn the latest news with Joy Clair Stamps? We would love for you to follow our Social Media pages!


Thank you for stopping by!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment